Hard Reset KYOCERA KE301
How to factory reset KYOCERA KE301? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA KE301? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA KE301? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA KE301?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA KE301. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA KE301 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Then please press Menu key, and browse to Settings.
- Now press OK/Menu key to confirm your choice.
- Goto Reset/Delete -> Reset Phone.
- Next read the information about this operation, and confirm.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA KE301)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.