Hard Reset KYOCERA KZ-E685
How to factory reset KYOCERA KZ-E685? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA KZ-E685? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA KZ-E685? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA KZ-E685?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA KZ-E685. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA KZ-E685 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on your handset.
- Next from the Home screen press OK -> Settings -> Reset / Delete.
- Then enter your lock code.
- After that highlight an option and press.
- Now read the message in your screen and please press the Left softkey.
* You have 2 options: Reset Settings or Reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA KZ-E685)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.