Hard Reset KYOCERA KZ-E688
How to factory reset KYOCERA KZ-E688? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA KZ-E688? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA KZ-E688? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA KZ-E688?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA KZ-E688. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA KZ-E688 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM6000 core will run faster.
- Turn on your phone.
- Next press OK/Menu key.
- Goto Settings, and confirm that using OK button.
- Now tap Reset/Delete.
- Press the desired option, when prompted to change the lock code.
- Then select option Reset Phone and confirm.
- After that read the warning and press reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA KZ-E688)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.