Hard Reset KYOCERA KZ822
How to factory reset KYOCERA KZ822? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA KZ822? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA KZ822? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA KZ822?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA KZ822. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA KZ822 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- After that, if you are in Home screen, then press OK key.
- Navigate to Settings -> Reset/Delete -> Reset Phone.
- Now read info about this task.
- Then your phone will reset and restarts.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work