How to factory reset KYOCERA Luce KCP01K? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Luce KCP01K? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Luce KCP01K? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Luce KCP01K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Luce KCP01K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Luce KCP01K will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power button.
- Release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video