How to factory reset KYOCERA Miraie KYL23? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Miraie KYL23? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Miraie KYL23? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Miraie KYL23?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Miraie KYL23. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Miraie KYL23 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Start by switching the device off by using the Power key.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power button.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video