How to factory reset KYOCERA S301? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA S301? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA S301? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA S301?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA S301. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA S301 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very begiing use the Power key to switch off the cell phone.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You may relese held keys as soon as Recovery Mode appeards on the screen.
- Then press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and push the Power button to confirm this option.
- After that, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been completed.
Factory Reset Kyocera Hydro - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video