Hard Reset KYOCERA S4000 Mako
How to factory reset KYOCERA S4000 Mako? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA S4000 Mako? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA S4000 Mako? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA S4000 Mako?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA S4000 Mako. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA S4000 Mako will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Now press OK/Menu key.
- Browse to Settings, and confirm that using OK button.
- Next tap Reset/Delete, and press the desired option, when prompted to change the lock code.
- Then select option Reset Phone and confirm.
- Afterwards read the warning and press Reset phone.
- In the end your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA S4000 Mako)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.