Hard Reset KYOCERA TG 200
How to factory reset KYOCERA TG 200? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA TG 200? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA TG 200? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA TG 200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA TG 200. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA TG 200 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on your handset.
- Next from the Home screen press OK -> Settings -> Reset / Delete.
- Then enter your lock code.
- After that highlight an option and press.
- Now read the message in your screen and please press the Left softkey.
* You have 2 options: Reset Settings or Reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA TG 200)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.