Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque E6710
How to factory reset KYOCERA Torque E6710? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Torque E6710? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Torque E6710? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Torque E6710?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Torque E6710. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KYOCERA Torque E6710 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the very beginning, switch off your cellphone by pressing Power Key for a few seconds.
- After that, tap Power off and then OK.
- When your phone is completely off you can start pressing Power Button + Volume Down simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- As you can see the Recovery Mode pops up so you can release both keys.
- Afterward, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option by using Volume Keys to highlight it and Power Rocker to confirm that.
- To begin the whole operation choose the YES--delete all user data option and press Power Button.
- When wiping the cache process finish, select Reboot System Now to scroll down push Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Rocker.
- Well done, you perform a factory reset on your device.
How to Factory Reset KYOCERA Torque - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.