How to factory reset KYOCERA Torque G02? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Torque G02? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Torque G02? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Torque G02?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Torque G02. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KYOCERA Torque G02 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8928 core will run faster.
- If the device is powered on, hold down the Power key to turn it off.
- In this step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Factory Reset KYOCERA Torque - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video