How to factory reset KYOCERA Torque KC-S701? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Torque KC-S701? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Torque KC-S701? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Torque KC-S701?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Torque KC-S701. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Torque KC-S701 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8928 core will run faster.
- Start by switching the device off by using the Power key.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power button.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Factory Reset KYOCERA Torque - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video