Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque SKT01
How to factory reset KYOCERA Torque SKT01? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Torque SKT01? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Torque SKT01? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Torque SKT01?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Torque SKT01. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KYOCERA Torque SKT01 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8960 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is powered on, hold down the Power key to turn it off.
- In this step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Factory Reset KYOCERA Torque - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.