How to factory reset KYOCERA Urbano V02? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Urbano V02? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Urbano V02? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Urbano V02?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Urbano V02. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KYOCERA Urbano V02 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8928 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- You should release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Then press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and push the Power button to confirm this option.
- After that, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video