How to factory reset KYOCERA Urbano V03? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Urbano V03? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Urbano V03? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Urbano V03?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Urbano V03. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KYOCERA Urbano V03 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the smartphone.
- Hold down the following comabanation of keys: Volume Down + Power for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the KYOCERA logo pops up.
- Wait until the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video