How to factory reset KYOCERA W41K? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA W41K? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA W41K? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA W41K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA W41K. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA W41K will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on your phone.
- Next press OK/Menu key.
- Goto Settings, and confirm that using OK button.
- Now tap Reset/Delete.
- Press the desired option, when prompted to change the lock code.
- Then select option Reset Phone and confirm.
- After that read the warning and press reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video