Factory Reset LANDVO V2
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LANDVO V2. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LANDVO V2.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000 MB storage and Li-Ion 1800.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LANDVO V2 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work