How to factory reset LANDVO XM200 Pro? How to wipe all data in LANDVO XM200 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in LANDVO XM200 Pro? How to restore defaults in LANDVO XM200 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANDVO XM200 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LANDVO XM200 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode pops up on the screen your LANDVO XM200 Pro.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up start holding Power key and press Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
HardReset/Fatory Reset Landvo XM100 - video