Hard Reset LANIX Ilium L1000
How to factory reset LANIX Ilium L1000? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium L1000? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium L1000? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium L1000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium L1000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium L1000 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as new menu appears in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Lanix Ilium L1100 Resetear a modo fábrica - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.