How to factory reset LANIX Ilium L1100? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium L1100? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium L1100? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium L1100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium L1100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium L1100 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, turn the tablet off, by holding the Power key.
- Then, hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- After that, select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up.
- In the next step, select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume Down and confirm it by pressing Enter at the bottom.
- Then, choose yes -- delete all user data, and confirm your choice.
- At last, press Enter to choose Reboot system now.
- Well done! Now your phone is just like new!
Lanix Ilium L1100 Resetear a modo fábrica - video