How to factory reset LANIX Ilium L620? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium L620? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium L620? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium L620?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium L620. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium L620 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- Now click Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
RESET - QUITAR CUENTA GOOGLE LANIX L610 - FRP - BYPASS - video