Hard Reset LANIX Ilium L910
How to factory reset LANIX Ilium L910? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium L910? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium L910? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium L910?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium L910. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium L910 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Then select Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
hard reset, desbloquea o quita código patrón lanix L910 #36 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work