How to factory reset LANIX ILIUM LT500? How to wipe all data in LANIX ILIUM LT500? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX ILIUM LT500? How to restore defaults in LANIX ILIUM LT500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX ILIUM LT500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LANIX ILIUM LT500 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Down + Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- Press the Volume Up key once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard reset o desbloqueo lanix LT500 - video