How to factory reset LANIX Ilium S520? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium S520? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium S520? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium S520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium S520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium S520 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen release all buttons.
- Then click Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- If Andorid Robot appears press the Power button once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and confirm with the Recent key.
- Now select "yes" and accept it by using Recent button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Recent key.
Hard Reset Lanix Ilium S520 ( Restaurar / Resetear ) - video