How to factory reset LANIX Ilium X200? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium X200? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium X200? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium X200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium X200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium X200 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- Now press Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- When Andorid Robot pops up tap on the screen.
- Now navigate by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press Recent button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and tap Recent key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Recent button to launch the operation.
Lanix Ilium X200 Hard Reset (RESTAURAR DE FABRICA) - video