How to factory reset LANIX Ilium X210? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium X210? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium X210? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium X210?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium X210. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium X210 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Android logo shows up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if Android Robot appears.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Moce.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
Formatear / Resetear Lanix Ilium X210 ( Hard Reset ) - video