How to factory reset LANIX Ilium X510? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium X510? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium X510? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium X510?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium X510. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium X510 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Android logo appears on the screen.
- When Android Robot pops up press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and use Volume Up to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
Lanix Ilium X510 Quitar Bloqueo Hard Reset/Factory Reset - video