Hard Reset LANIX Ilium X520
How to factory reset LANIX Ilium X520? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium X520? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium X520? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium X520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium X520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium X520 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Android logo shows up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Lanix X520 Hard Reset Restaurar de Fabrica - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.