How to factory reset LANIX Ilium X550B? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium X550B? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium X550B? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium X550B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium X550B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium X550B will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- If Android logo appears release all buttons.
- Press the Power key when Android Robot shows up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Then use Volume Down to choose "yes" and press the Volume Up button once.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
Lanix Ilium X510 Quitar Bloqueo Hard Reset/Factory Reset - video