How to factory reset LANIX Ilium X710? How to wipe all data in LANIX Ilium X710? How to bypass screen lock in LANIX Ilium X710? How to restore defaults in LANIX Ilium X710?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LANIX Ilium X710. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LANIX Ilium X710 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When Android logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen press the Power key once.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume Down to scroll down and confirm with the Volume Up button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Lanix ilumi x710 - video