How to factory reset LARK Evolution X2 7? How to wipe all data in LARK Evolution X2 7? How to bypass screen lock in LARK Evolution X2 7? How to restore defaults in LARK Evolution X2 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK Evolution X2 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LARK Evolution X2 7 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3026 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the device, by using the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Factory Reset LARK Evolution X2 - Hard Reset / Format - video
LARK Evolution X2 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Restore - video
Remove Screen Lock in LARK Evolution X2 7 - Hard Reset / Wipe Out - video