Hard Reset LARK FreeMe 70.55 GPS
How to factory reset LARK FreeMe 70.55 GPS? How to wipe all data in LARK FreeMe 70.55 GPS? How to bypass screen lock in LARK FreeMe 70.55 GPS? How to restore defaults in LARK FreeMe 70.55 GPS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK FreeMe 70.55 GPS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LARK FreeMe 70.55 GPS will be as new and your Telechips core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work