Hard Reset LARK FreeMe 70.65
How to factory reset LARK FreeMe 70.65? How to wipe all data in LARK FreeMe 70.65? How to bypass screen lock in LARK FreeMe 70.65? How to restore defaults in LARK FreeMe 70.65?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK FreeMe 70.65. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LARK FreeMe 70.65 will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards, choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (LARK FreeMe 70.65)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.