How to factory reset LARK FreeMe x2 7.0 XL? How to wipe all data in LARK FreeMe x2 7.0 XL? How to bypass screen lock in LARK FreeMe x2 7.0 XL? How to restore defaults in LARK FreeMe x2 7.0 XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK FreeMe x2 7.0 XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LARK FreeMe x2 7.0 XL will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- Firrst of all switch on the device by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Bypass Screen Lock LARK FreeMe X2 - Hard Reest / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 - Factory Reset / Android Restore - video