Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S
How to factory reset LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S? How to wipe all data in LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S? How to bypass screen lock in LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S? How to restore defaults in LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S will be as new and your Amlogic AML8726-MXL core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Bypass Screen Lock LARK FreeMe X2 - Hard Reest / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 - Factory Reset / Android Restore - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work