Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M
How to factory reset LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M? How to wipe all data in LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M? How to bypass screen lock in LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M? How to restore defaults in LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (LARK FreeMe X2 9.0M)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.