Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 9.7
How to factory reset LARK FreeMe X2 9.7? How to wipe all data in LARK FreeMe X2 9.7? How to bypass screen lock in LARK FreeMe X2 9.7? How to restore defaults in LARK FreeMe X2 9.7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK FreeMe X2 9.7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LARK FreeMe X2 9.7 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- Firstly hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (LARK FreeMe X2 9.7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.