The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LARK FreeMe X2 9.7. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LARK FreeMe X2 9.7.
As a result your Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 8000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LARK FreeMe X2 9.7 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the beginnig, switch off the device by pressing the Power button.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are 100% certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Bypass Screen Lock LARK FreeMe X2 - Hard Reest / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 - Factory Reset / Android Restore - video