Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2.8
How to factory reset LARK FreeMe X2.8? How to wipe all data in LARK FreeMe X2.8? How to bypass screen lock in LARK FreeMe X2.8? How to restore defaults in LARK FreeMe X2.8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LARK FreeMe X2.8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LARK FreeMe X2.8 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LARK FreeMe X2.8)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.