Hard Reset LAUDE M8
How to factory reset LAUDE M8? How to wipe all data in LAUDE M8? How to bypass screen lock in LAUDE M8? How to restore defaults in LAUDE M8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAUDE M8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAUDE M8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an MyWigo icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.