How to factory reset LAVA A32? How to wipe all data in LAVA A32? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A32? How to restore defaults in LAVA A32?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A32. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA A32 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when LAVA logo appears.
- Then let go of Volume Down when Android image pops up.
- Press one more time Volume Down button to enter to Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Now choose "Yes -- Delete all user data". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button to launch the operation.
lava a32 hard reset - video