Hard Reset LAVA A44
How to factory reset LAVA A44? How to wipe all data in LAVA A44? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A44? How to restore defaults in LAVA A44?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A44. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LAVA A44 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power buttons until LAVA logo shows up.
- Then let go of Power key and if you see Android Robot release the Volume Down key.
- Press Volume Down button once and you will be in Recovery Mode.
- From this menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes -- Delete all user data" by using Volume keys and press the Power key once.
- In the end use the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Nice! Wait for a moment and your phone will be ready to use.
lava a32 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.