Hard Reset LAVA A48 8GB
How to factory reset LAVA A48 8GB? How to wipe all data in LAVA A48 8GB? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A48 8GB? How to restore defaults in LAVA A48 8GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A48 8GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA A48 8GB will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (LAVA A48 8GB)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.