Hard Reset LAVA A48
How to factory reset LAVA A48? How to wipe all data in LAVA A48? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A48? How to restore defaults in LAVA A48?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A48. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA A48 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work