How to factory reset LAVA A51? How to wipe all data in LAVA A51? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A51? How to restore defaults in LAVA A51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA A51 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo appears.
- Then let go of the Power key and when Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up key.
- After that select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- In this menu choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again just press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Lava A50 Hard Reset | Pattern Unlock - video