How to factory reset LAVA A52? How to wipe all data in LAVA A52? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A52? How to restore defaults in LAVA A52?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A52. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA A52 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When LAVA logo pops up release the Power key.
- Stop holding the Volume Up button if Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Now by using Volume buttons select "Yes" and use the Power key to confirm it.
- Finally just select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Lava A50 Hard Reset | Pattern Unlock - video
lava a52 hardreset - video