How to factory reset LAVA A55? How to wipe all data in LAVA A55? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A55? How to restore defaults in LAVA A55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA A55 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until LAVA logo appears on the screen.
- Then let go of the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up key.
- In this menu scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and use the Power key to accept it.
- After that navigate by using Volume keys to select "Yes" and press the Power key one time.
- At last click the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Lava A50 Hard Reset | Pattern Unlock - video
lava a52 hardreset - video