How to factory reset LAVA A56? How to wipe all data in LAVA A56? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A56? How to restore defaults in LAVA A56?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A56. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA A56 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo pops up.
- In the next step release the Power button and if LAVA A73 appears stop holding the Volume Up key.
- Press the Power key to enter to Recovery Mode.
- Now select "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm it.
- In this menu choose "Yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava A67 Hard Reset - video