How to factory reset LAVA A59? How to wipe all data in LAVA A59? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A59? How to restore defaults in LAVA A59?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A59. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA A59 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power rocker.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
lava a59 hard reset - video