Hard Reset LAVA A68
How to factory reset LAVA A68? How to wipe all data in LAVA A68? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A68? How to restore defaults in LAVA A68?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A68. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA A68 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
Hard Reset (LAVA A68)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.